We value our directory of Certified Plastic Surgeons and hope to bring you the best service when it comes
to making a decision about your plastic surgeon. Please utilize our search above to find the plastic surgeon
in your area or browse our featured cosmetic surgeon profiles below.
ROBERT A. ERSEK, MD
Austin, Texas 78701
Dr. Ersek is an internationally acclaimed surgeon. Recognized by his profession, he has published more than 100 articles and delivered lectures around the world. Dr. Ersek's publications range from reconstructive surgical methods to skin grafting and technical reports on the suction-assisted lipectomy process.
Dr. Ersek has developed and invented unique procedures for many surgical techniques. He is dedicated to the highest standards in the medical profession. He is a highly sought after speaker and educator on plastic surgery.
Dr. Randall Harrell
Fountain of Youth Institute
Palm Harbor,FL 34684
Dr. C. Randall Harrell of Tampa, FL is a board-certified Tampa Bay plastic surgeon and a proud member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. With training at Baylor-Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, Dr. Harrell has achieved many accomplishments,including holding two patents for a product called Humallagen ™, which is a dermal filler for facial wrinkles. He speaks regularly at national and international Plastic Surgery meetings and trains other Tampa Bay plastic surgeons on new procedures. Among Dr. Harrell's plastic surgery options are facelift, tummy tuck, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and liposuction. For a consultation with Dr. Harrell, please fill out the form above or Call Now.
Dr. Miles Goldflies
Sculpted Plastic Surgery
Myrtle Beach SC 29572
Call: (843) 605-4531
Are you searching for Myrtle Beach area plastic surgeon? Our featured surgeon, Dr. Myles Goldflies, is a Myrtle Beach plastic surgeon specializing in many procedures and techniques for cosmetic enhancement. Dr. Myles has performed over 10,000 cases during his 23 years of experience, with his main specialty being aesthetic surgery. Dr. Goldflies treats patients all over the Myrtle Beach, SC area including: Florence, Charleston, Wilmington, Brunswick County and many others.
Dr. Myles Goldflies practices at Sculpted Figures Plastic Surgery center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Sculpted Figures provides the latest in plastic surgery procedures and is South Carolina’s first SmartLipo and weight loss center. Dr. Goldflies can create a custom program of the right procedures to help you accomplish to appearance you’ve always hoped for.
Finding The Right Plastic Surgeons in Your Area
With thousands of plastic surgeons to choose from, where do you begin? Plastic surgery is a major decision that can really impact how you feel about yourself but picking the wrong doctor can be costly. If you are considering plastic surgery, make sure that the doctor that you choose is a board certified plastic surgeon. Only a small portion of doctors are board certified. Before you choose a doctor, look up before and after photos and reviews to determine that they are right for you. A procedure such as breast augmentation or liposuction or even a face lift can be very different from doctor to doctor so choose wisely. Certified Plastic Surgeons can make it easy for you to choose the right doctor. We have carefully selected between one and three doctors in every city that have delivered quality. We collect reviews and speak to thousands of patients who have has simple non-invasive procedures such as brow lifts and chemical peels to more serious procedures such as rhinoplasty (nose jobs), tummy tucks and breast reductions.
Let Certified Plastic Surgeons match you to quality plastic surgeons locally or choose from destination doctors in other U.S. cities. There are specialists around the country that offer vacation/surgery packages to cities such as Los Angeles, Manhattan or San Francisco.
To being, give us a call or submit a request online and we will match you to plastic surgeons in your area.
We proudly integrate with MyMedLead, a lead management tool for doctors.
Tips on selecting a plastic surgeon
So you have made the decision to go through with plastic surgery. The next decision is the most important decision of the process; you must now decide which plastic surgeon to select. A city can have as many as 500 choices so we have put together a quick checklist that will help you make the right decision.
1. Ask friends and other doctors for referrals – ask friends that have had a similar type of procedure than what you are looking for. Doctors can be masters of breast lifts but horrible at hair restoration. Try to start with a list of about 5.
2. Research the doctors online. There are sites such as Vitals and HealthGrades that specialize in medical reviews. Make sure to visit these sites. Start eliminating one or two from the list.
3. Use a site like www.certifiedplasticsurgeons.com to learn more about the plastic surgeons that you are targeting. By the end of this step you should have a list of about 3 to 4 doctors.
4. Visit each plastic surgeon’s websites to view before and after photos. If you see reviews, ignore them. We have yet to see a bad testimonial on anyone’s website.
5. Research each doctor by contacting the American Board of Plastic Surgery to ensure that they are board certified.
6. Make an appointment with the 2 plastic surgeons that you are leaning towards. Come to the consultation with a list of questions. By the end of the two consultations, you will have a very strong feeling one way or the other of who to go to.
7. Although it is common for patients to be swayed by the cost of the procedure or by who offers the best financing plans, do not let cost be the determining factor. But do not be shy into asking about any specials. With this bad economy, many doctors are offering great deals.
Certified Plastic Surgeons helped find the perfect plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation procedure.
Sean Corey, 5-squared